This photo represents the ephemerality of shadow in particular and life in general – notice the shadow of myself with a duck nested in my belly. In response to WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Ephemeral.
Lucile, a life saving friend and blogger, is reopening her Photo 101 Rehab! Here is my contribution on the topic of rain drops. What you see is a bad photo masquerading as an artsy photo. Here is what I did in Corel PaintShop Pro X6 to make a blurry and badly lit picture look like I never meant it another way.
- increasing clarity, sharpness and brightness
- boosting overall saturation and vibrancy
- adjusting hue and saturation of selected colours
- applying a softening filter and a light vignette
- narrowing the aperture to make the centre stand out